A good turnout, lots of post it notes on the wall and so the Lucid Open Space event for writers has begun! Exciting to feel the buzz in the air already as conversations begin to thrive.
– if I know my play why do I have to write it?
– what is the most exciting way that writers, actors and directors can work together to develop new work?
– how do I know when my work is good enough?
– would an online forum for new writers be useful?
– when is the right time to let a play go?
– should writers direct their own work?
– time, thinking , dreaming etc – how does it work for you?
People starting to move around, leave conversations and begin new ones – great stuff!